Users can easily manage data by networking iClock680 via RS232/485, TCP/IP. Most importantly, all the functions can still operate in a networking state.
iClock680 is compatible with various types of USB flash disks, ADMS and former SDK. It also supports data backup and retrieve to avoid the risk of accidental deletion.The iClock680 has access control interfaces for retrieval,Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.
Remarkable User Experience
• Intuitive and stunning UI designed with the most popular and internationalized factor.
• Interface operation adopts modularized hierarchical design. Simpler, Better and More logical.
• Faster matching speed: Less than 1 second.
Enhanced Features and Performance
• User validity settings.
• Data backup and retreival.
• Advanced User ID consisted of letters and numbers.
• Chip encryption for firmware protection.
• More flexible menu configuration: double line text display.
• External printer for attendance records output (Optional).
• Optional integrated Wi-Fi\GPRS.
• Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc.
• Easy to extend functions and customize customers demand.
Access Control Interfaces
• For Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, door lock connection, alarm, and bell.